CSRP is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and communication); one of the most renowned institutes for business management and communications in the United States. By earning CSRP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the corporate social responsibility body of knowledge, obtained the skills of a professional manager, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CSRP Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CSRP exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CSRP Recertification
Once you have passed the CSRP exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in social corporate responsibility practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your CSR knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CSRP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in any related business CSR duties or assignments.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of project management approved training.
The CSRP (Corporate Social Responsibility Professional) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple case studies and essay questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility
- The principles of CSR
- Stake holders and the Social Contracts
- Issues Concerning Sustainability
- Ethics, CSR and Corporate Behavior
- Performance Evaluation and Performance Reporting
- Globalization and CSR
- CSR in not for profit organizations
- CSR and Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Leadership
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. International candidates, please contact our authorized representatives in your region.