CSBP is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CSBP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Cyber Security body of knowledge, obtained the skills of Cyber Security Business Professional, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CSBP Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CSBP exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CSBP Recertification
Once you have passed the CSBP exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in business management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your business transformation knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CSBP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related business area (IT, Consulting, Business, Computer Sciences..).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of Cyber Security approved training.
The CSBP examination is a 3-hour exam, Case Study Analysis and Multiple Essay Questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Principles of Cyber Security
- Why Cyber Security is so Critical
- Cyber Security Attacks All
- Cyber Security is everyone’s Concern
- General Tasks for Sales, Marketing, Communication
- Cyber Security Educational Program
- Cyber Security Commandments
- Cyber Security Market Trends
- Cyber Security Strategies
- What is Hacking
- The Attitude
- Basic Hacker Skills
- Ethical Hacking
- How to get started in Computer Security
- What platform to choose
- Other recommended resources
- Work on the World of Computer Security
- Hack Back
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.