CFME is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning these certifications candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the facility and maintenance management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of inventory management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CFME® Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
Once you have passed the CFME® exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in production and planning management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your product management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CFME® Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related facility, maintenance, planning area;
- A Minimum of 30 hours of related program approved training (Optional For those with a Degree).
The CFME® examination is a 3-hour exam, case study multiple essay questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Organizing for Maintenance Operations
- Program Organizational Structure
- Program Operations
- Facility Operations and Maintenance Plans
- Operations Plans
- Maintenance Plans
- Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Predictive Maintenance Plan
- Indoor Air Quality Plan
- Technical Improvement Plan
- Equipment and Systems Maintenance Operations Procedures
- Fire Protection Systems
- Electrical Equipments
- Outsourcing Considerations
- General Cleaning, Solid Waste and Recycling
- Landscaping Services
- Elevator and Escalator Equipment
- Water Treatment Services
- Utilities Infrastructure Systems
- Facility Emergency Preparedness
- Capital Investments
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.