CCMP is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes for business management and communications in the United States. By earning CCMP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the crisis management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of a professional crisis manager, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CCMP Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CCMP exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CCMP Recertification
Once you have passed the CCMP exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in crisis management development practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your PM knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CCMP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in any related management posts or assignments.
- A Minimum of 15 hours of crisis management approved training.
The CCMP (Certified Crisis Management Professional) examination is a 2-hour exam, multiple choice questions and/or case study analysis with multiple essay questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Module 1 The Importance of Crisis Management
- Module 2 Crisis Prevention
- Module 3 Crisis Planning
- Module 4 Crisis Training
- Module 5 Crisis Drills
- Module 6 Crisis Response
- Module 7 Crisis Messaging
- Module 8 Crisis Recovery
- Module 9 Online Reputation Management
- Module 10 Crisis Management and the Law
- Module 11 Crisis Management and the Publicly Owned Company
- Module 12 Cultural Issues in Crisis Management
- Module 13 Crisis Management Tools
- Module 14 Crisis Management Consultants
- Module 15 Special Crisis Management Risks
- Module 16 Moral Imperative and Future of crisis Management
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. International candidates, please contact our authorized representatives in your region.