CCSM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CCSM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Customer Service body of knowledge, obtained the skills of customer service, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CCSM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CCSM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CCSM Recertification
Once you have passed the CCSM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in customer service practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your customer service knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CCSM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service or customer relationship management.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of business communication approved training.
The CCSM (Certified Customer Service Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study questions (5-10 questions). The exam is given in booklet form.
Part 1 (Customer Service Skills)
- Achieving high customer satisfaction
- Developing strong listening and communication skills
- Winning Telephone skills
- Technical writing skills for support professionals
- Handling difficult customer situation
- Solving and preventing problems
- Teams and team players in a help desk setting
- Minimizing stress and avoiding burnout
Part 2 (Customer Relationship Management)
- CRM Overview, Types, Strategy and Implementation
- The Theoretical Framework of CRM
- CRM Project Organization in the Financial Industry
- The Evolution of Customer Relationships and Customer Value
- Main Benefits and Organizational Impacts of CRM within the Bank
- Data Mining Systems Supporting the Marketing Function
- CRM Conclusion
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.