CGM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CGM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the general management and business management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of corporate general management and administration, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CGM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CGM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CGM Recertification
Once you have passed the CGM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in business management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your general management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CGM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related business area (engineering; marketing, management, HR, business, finance, operation, logistics..).
- A Minimum of 25 hours of general management approved training.
The CGM examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Marketing Management Analysis
- Leverage Analysis
- Supply Chain Management Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Capital Budget Analysis
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Business Valuation Analysis
- Production Planning Analysis
- Process Analysis
- Advertising Analysis
- Manufacturing Management Analysis
- Value Analysis
- Manufacturing Operations Analysis
- Retail Management Analysis
- Service Management Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Corporate Performance Analysis
- Financial Management Analysis
- International Trade and Financing Analysis
- Project Management Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Fraud Analysis
- Quality Analysis
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Divisional Performance Analysis
- Organizational and General Management Analysis
- Human Resources Management Analysis
- Logistics Analysis
- New product development and product management analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Operating Budget Analysis
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Control Analysis
- Customer Analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Productivity Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.