CHPM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CHPM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the human rights and humanitarian business body of knowledge, obtained the skills of humanitarian project management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CHPM® Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CHPM® exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CHPM® Recertification
Once you have passed the PROFESSIONAL MBA® exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in humanitarian and business practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your general management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CHPM® Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related humanitarian area (Crisis Management; HR, Humanitarian Business, NGOs, Project Management).
- A Minimum of 30 hours of CHPM program approved training.
The CHPM® examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple direct essay questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- What are human rights?
- What is international human rights law?
- The United Nations charter-based system
- Human Rights Council
- Universal Periodic Review
- Special procedures
- Other permanent mechanisms of the Human Rights Council
- Ad hoc mechanisms of the Human Rights Council
- The treaty-based system: An overview
- Treaty monitoring bodies: Monitoring compliance
- Treaty monitoring bodies: Interpreting treaties
- International complaint procedures
- United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Regional human rights mechanisms
- Mechanisms for international cooperation among national human rights institutions
- Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Responding to displacements outside camps
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.