CPM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes for business management and communications in the United States. By earning CPM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the project management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of a professional project manager, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CPM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CPM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CPM Recertification
Once you have passed the CPM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in project management development practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your PM knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CPM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in any related project management duties or assignments.
- A Minimum of 30 hours of related program approved training (Optional For those with a Degree).
The CPM (Certified Project Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple choice questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
Section I: The Project Management structure
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Project Life Cycle and Organization
- Module 3: Project Management Knowledge Areas vs. Project Management Processes
Section II: The Project Management Practice Groups
- Module 4: Project Intergration Management
- Module 5: Project Scope Management
- Module 6: Project Time Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project HR Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. International candidates, please contact our authorized representatives in your region.