CPRM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CPRM candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Business Communication body of knowledge, obtained the skills of public relations, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CPRM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CPRM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CPRM Recertification
Once you have passed the CPRM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in business communication practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your public relations knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CPRM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in public relations/business communication or related field.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of business communication approved training.
The CPRM (Certified Public Relations Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study questions (5-10 questions). The exam is given in booklet form.
- Module 1 : Communication and the Roles of Public Relations
- Module 2 : External Public Relations Sources
- Module 3 : Working with Suppliers, Publishers, Printers, Photographers and Designers
- Module 4 : Making Videos
- Module 5 : Exhibitions and other Events
- Module 6 : Promotions and Functions
- Module 7 : Visits, Sponsorship and Educational Activities
- Module 8 : Working with the Media
- Module 9 : Public Relations: A Management Function
- Module 10 : Ethics and Law
- Module 11 : Communication Models and Theories
- Module 12 : Research, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Module 13 : Crisis Communication Management
- Module 14 : Management Skills Issues
- Module 15 : Business Literacy
- Module 16 : Media Relations
- Module 17 : Using Information Technology Efficiently
- Module 18 : Advanced Communication Skills
- Module 19 : PR History Highlights
- Module 20 : New Product Development
- Module 21 : Product Management
- Module 22 : Advertising and Promotion
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.