CTIP is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes for business management and communications in the United States. By earning CTIP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the technology and innovation management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of a technology and innovation practitioner, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CTIP Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CTIP exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CTIP Recertification
Once you have passed the CTIP exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in retail management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your retail management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CTIP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in any related business, technology field.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of technology and innovation approved training.
The CTIP (Certified Business Communication Professional) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple case studies and essay questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
Part 1: Laying the Foundation:
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Strategy Process and the Management of Technology and Innovation
Part2: Innovation: Internal Strategy
- Innovation: Planning
- Internal Innovation: Implementation
- Innovation: Evaluation and Control
Part 3: Obtaining Technology: External Strategy
- Obtaining Technology: Planning
- Obtaining Technology: Implementation
- Obtaining Technology: Evaluation and Control
Part 4: Building Strategic MTI Success
- Building Capabilities for MTI Success
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. International candidates, please contact our authorized representatives in your region.